Sweet and delicious, this easy-to-make treat will liven up your breakfast and snack routines.
Lavender butter is a wonderful way to experience the unique aroma and flavor of this beloved herb. It goes well with breads, biscuits, scones, muffins – pretty much any carb-y creation.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of dried lavender
- 1 stick of fresh room-temperature butter [salted or unsalted?]
- Mortar and pestle for grinding
How to make it:
- Remove butter from refrigerator and bring it to room temperature – it should be soft enough to stir and mix smoothly.
- Remove any stems from the dried lavender buds and grind with a mortar and pestle until the herb reaches a fine consistency.
- Mix the ground lavender into the room-temperature butter, incorporating it well.
- Enjoy! (See, we told you it was easy.)